Maximizing Patient Experience through Technology, Clinical Care, and Administrative Efficiencies
The medical care requirements of our veterans have evolved due to the influx of military operations experienced by the United States throughout the past few decades. While once daunting, meeting these requirements are now feasible as a result of the many advancements across the Veterans Health Administration. However, facilitating this exceptional level of care is not without challenges.
VA Healthcare Summit 2015 will bring together strategic leaders and experts within the Veterans Affairs to share the best practices that have helped successfully implement new technology upgrades, clinical care advancements, and more precise administrative efficiencies.
We Will Examine Topics Including:
- Future of Mental Healthcare within the VA
- Health Informatics in the Future of VA Care
- Technology upgrades that will impact the Patient Experience such as Telehealth, Vista Evolution and Health Informatics for Mental Health Care
- Innovations in Women’s Specific Care
- Treating the Growing Threat of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Administrative Innovations through Enhancing Veterans Benefits Management System and Veterans Claims Intake Program
- New VA Leadership Structure and how it will Transform the Future of the VHA
- Implementing Lean Six Sigma to Improve VA Efficiency and Productivity
Benefits of Attending:
- Receive CME Credits for 2015
- Hear from 20+ Expert Speakers Leading VA Healthcare Initiatives across the US
- Gain your Lean Six Certification during our Lean Six Sigma Focus Day
- Create your own Agenda by Choosing from our Technology, Clinical Care, and Administrative Tracks
Telehealth Physician Assistant, Boise Idaho VAMCU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Dr. William Bauman
Director, RR&D National Center of Excellence For the Medical Consequences of Spinal Cord InjuryJames J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Dr. Aaron Drew
Senior Enterprise Solutions Architect, Office of Information Technology (ASDU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
View all speakers
Sharon Wills, Ph.D.
VISN 17 PTSD Mentor, Team Lead
Austin Outpatient PTSD Clinical Team
Robert Drury Ph.D.
Interprofessional Training Program/Health Behavior Coordinator
Carolyn Allard, Ph.D.
Director, Military Sexual Trauma & Interpersonal Trauma Program
VA San Diego Healthcare System